Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Elite-Tek ET-9898 Review of the product

I got mine from www.elite-tek.us and had some problems with understanding the manual. If you contact them, they will give you a link to an instructional video, it was really helpful and they also have replacement parts for the system so thats good. It was the ET-9898 1 dog system and I got it in October 2010.The antibark works great, it stopped the barking in about 3 days gepletely. My dog swims in the pool, and he was able to keep the collar on. My dog no longer barks or jumps on the door. I just have to beep the collar and my dog behaves. Its great and worth every penny. The support was prompt and courtieous and for the money there is nothing else out there at the same price. I love it and would buy another!!

No comments:

Post a Comment